We here at CS have been inspired by the recent email and Facebook trend of asking friends for list of their favorite things. It's a great way to learn a little bit more about them. You know what I'm talking about, right? Well, we thought it would be fun if each of us took a few minutes to list our "12 Favorite Things" this week, and share them with you.
Disclaimer: My "favorite things" list changes from time to time, based on my mood, and what's going on in my life at any given time. That said, here's a list of my 12 favorite things...right now...off the top of my head...at this very moment:
2. My friends. I'm so blessed to have some incredibly amazing people I can call "friend".
3. My Club Scrap "family". The staff here at CS is very special to me...some of my closest friends work right here in the Clubhouse. Also, I consider many of the people I've met because of CS part of my "Club Scrap family" as well! (You know who you are!)
4. Chocolate. Dark chocolate...oh heck, who am I kidding? Any kind of chocolate!
5. Rubber stamping. This was the thing that started it all. I attended a simple "in home" party and bought a few things to make our Christmas cards. Um...yeah...I think you're all pretty familiar with where that led, LOL.
6. Scrapbooking. A natural progression to my stamping
8. Starbucks. Mmmm...nothing like a nice hot (or in summer, ice cold) cuppa joe to start the day off right!
9. Pinterest...yes, it is an addiction, and yes, I am addicted!
10. Teaching paper crafting. This one is the least expected...never-would-have-thought-it-in-a-million years... love of my life. Thank you to Tricia Morris who sent me to St. Louis, as kind of a last-minute thing, to teach scrapbooking for the very first time in 2003 (to 50 people!). If I'd have had time to think about it first, it might not have happened, and I would never have experienced my love of teaching others and how rewarding it can be.
11. Big Bang Theory. I know this really shouldn't have made it into my top 12, but seriously, this list was off the top of my head. And let's face it, we watched this show almost every night this summer. It satisfies my inner nerd, I can't help it!
12. Sleeping in. Yep, you read that right. Nope, I'm not a morning person. No matter how much Starbucks you pump into me. There's nothing quite like lazy mornings where the whole family can sleep in, have a big breakfast, and stay in our jammies 'til noon. (And, well, if not the whole family, at least me, LOL.)
So there you have it. My 12 favorite things...at least for today. It could change tomorrow...you never know!