Thursday, August 2, 2012

Strolling Through the Galleria

I really love PSL-time! It's fun to read through the messages on the forum, seeing how folks are dealing with the weekly challenges and such, but the thing I like most is 'strolling' through the Galleria to see all of the amazing art that's being created. And this PSL Summer Camp is no exception - there is so much eye candy in the Galleria right now!

So I decided to grab a few links and show you what I mean -

This layout practically jumped out at me - I love how the colorful photos really 'pop' against the blue & grey background papers:




Wildflowers is one of my favorite kits (I say that a lot about Club Scrap products!!) and the flower colors and textures in the photos match perfectly with this kit:




I love cards, so I'm always curious to see what folks are creating in the card world. First up, this awesome Wildflower card - love the layering:




Next is this neat card which looks like it uses one of these great stamping techniques that Tricia showcased in her blog post this week:




And last, but not least, a couple of digi layouts…

I really love the photo effect in this layout - focal point in color that's 'framed' by a black & white version of the photo:




And this blending technique is stellar! love how the background paper becomes the sand for the waves to wash upon. And that quote is just perfect:



Aren't these great? And this is just the tip of the iceberg! Do yourself a favor and head on over to the Galleria today and be prepared to be inspired! You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Ron, that is one of my favorite things about PSL too. There are just so many wonderful memories captured and beautiful pieces of art created during this time at Club Scrap. Well done everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.