Monday, September 3, 2012

What's better than FREE?

Greetings to you all on this fine Monday morning! I hope you all are enjoying a safe and happy holiday weekend!

While I was pondering my post topic for today, I found myself procrastinating...and when I procrastinate, it usually involves, oh say, visits to Facebook, Pinterest, my favorite blogs, and the like. (I'm sure you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about, right?) I just love checking out these resources for free ideas and inspiration. Then I got to thinking, one of the very BEST free resources for all things papercrafting is our very own Scrap Rap Magazine!



You know what made me think of it? I went to the place I have it bookmarked because it's habit, after the 1st, to do so (forgetting of course, that it's a holiday weekend...duh...I'm not at work, lol).

Even though I'm lucky enough to work at the Clubhouse, that doesn't prevent me from being as hungry for new ideas and techniques as you are. The monthly Scrap Rap offers TONS of ideas, every month...fun projects, mini books, as well as new techniques using inks, stencils, and other art mediums. And now that the Rap is online...all of this inspiration is free...to anyone...anywhere in the world. How amazing is that?

I hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Be sure to check out the September Scrap Rap Magazine that posts tomorrow (it's shipping day!), and feel free to tell your friends!

Blessings to you from Karen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder! I love the scrap rap and often go to it for inspiration.
    Happy Labor Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.