Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meet Club Scrap Staffer Brenda Nejedlo!


Happy Wednesday, everyone! I thought it was about high time you got to know Brenda. The other day, while browsing some of the blogs I follow, I found this cute variation on the “12 things” posts some of us were doing a month or two ago. The gal there used one word prompts to describe her "currents"...all the things that described her life "currently". I thought this would be a fun way for Brenda to share a little bit about herself (these answers are from 10/16/12).



So without further ado...

listening: Some Nights by Fun. (I'm having a little Fun. obsession right now. OK---it's a big obsession...)

eating: I wish I was eating bacon, but instead it's a low-carb chocolate and pecan muffin.

drinking: Iced coffee in my Packer cup.

wearing: An entire outfit from Goodwill. I love Goodwill. Gap plaid pants, black top and a great  no-name gray asymmetrical cardigan. And my lucky goddess necklace from a former vocal student.

liking: Having no emails in my in-box. None. Nada. Zilch. Let's keep it that way.

feeling: Tired. Could have slept better.

weather: Lovely sunny day. Nice day for a walk. Or a run.

wanting: New carpeting. Or wood floors. Something that cat vomit is easy to clean off of.

needing: Some new shoes for winter. Not sure Goodwill is going to help me on this one.

thinking: I'm reading the book "The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston about the emergence of the Ebola virus. A tad...unorthodox...I know, but this book is fascinating---can't put it down.  Every time I read it I think I'm so thankful I wasn't in Africa at this time. What a horrible way to die.

wondering: If I will get my Personal Record in an upcoming 5k on October 27th. Feeling good about it.

enjoying: Reading my new Paleo cookbooks. I read cookbooks like novels. There is a huge stack on my living room table. Huge stack.



So there you have it. Now you know this member of the Club Scrap family just a little bit better. And, just in case you were wondering, Brenda DID make her PR by 38 seconds. 

Creatively yours,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.