Monday, November 19, 2012

Video Tutorial Tour

I don't know if you know this or not...but we have an AMAZING project sale going on right now in our online store. Projects make awesome handmade gifts for your friends and family for this holiday season...and this sale is timed perfectly so you have plenty of time to make those handmade gifts before the craziness starts. The sale ends at midnight Club Scrap time tonight...so check it out ASAP.

All of our projects include great written instructions, including step by step photos, but many times our staff will film awesome video tutorials, too! So, in honor of the project sale, I thought I'd take you on a little tour of some of my favorite projects from the sale and a couple of the the video tutorials available for them. Sometimes you just have to "see" to "believe", right?

Something we can never have enough of: Albums! I just love our D-Ring Albums for storing my finished ALSB (Assembly Line Scrapbooking) pages. It serves as their "home" until the right photos come along. Once the pages are completed with photos and journaling, they find their permanent home in my post-bound albums. The D-Ring makes rearranging the pages fast and easy. And, for under $10 (with the sale), how can you go wrong? I had the honor of teaching this project at the 2011 Retreat...and filming the video tutorial!


D-Ring Album from Club Scrap on Vimeo.

Storage always seems to be an issue for me. (Can you tell from my previous posts?) Dilemma: Storing my greeting cards, keeping them organized and having them available at my fingertips when I need them. Solution: Mini Magazine Holder project. This cute little project holds most sizes of greeting cards, and has 3 sections for sorting your cards by occasion: Birthday, Thank You, and Miscellaneous. Genius, I say. And for under 4 bucks on sale???? We're practically giving these away! See how cool and easy this project is in Tricia's video tutorial:


Magazine Holder from Club Scrap on Vimeo.


One of my favorite projects...EVER...is the Podium Book Stand. I still can't believe we have any of these left! It was a Retreat project Jac taught from ye olden days. I don't think people "get" what an awesome project this is! It is an album...yet it sits on it's own "podium" (photo above left)...making it an excellent way to display a special event. It makes an even better gift...grandmas and grandpas approve...just ask my mom and dad!!! I just completed 2 of these as a gift for my bestie, as both of her children got married over the last 18 months. I made a Podium Book stand for each wedding, and now she has a wonderful keepsake of each occasion neatly displayed in her home. People just can't resist flipping through when they visit. These are a ridiculously low price right now...so RUN over to the website and grab one or two for yourself and/or gifts...you'll be so glad you did! (The video is in three parts...but it's easy...trust me!)


Well, there you have it. Some of my favorite projects from the past. I'm tellin' ya...most of your holiday shopping could be totally taken care of with one quick visit to this sale.

Creatively yours,

Karen

2 comments:

  1. Got mine! I love those mini-magazine holder projects, so I ordered a few more of those! As well as a few other things. You're right, hand-made gifts are a cool way to go for the holidays! Thanks for the awesome sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more with all these suggestions Karen. All such wonderful projects. I really love the Podium Stand Project and my 7 yr. old daughter has hers proudly displayed on her bureau full of her 6th Birthday Party Memories!
    Seriously such a steal on so many of these projects!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.