Monday, January 21, 2013

Make More Time to Scrapbook/Stamp!

So, tell me now...how is your crafting coming? Be honest. Do you find yourself buried in supplies? Are you in need of a little incentive to get yourself back on track when it comes to your scrapbooking and/or card making? If so, Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbooker's League (PSL) may be just what you need!



So, what the heck is PSL, you ask? Well, back in 2008, Club Scrap started a unique program for their  members and customers, as an incentive to use up their stash. PSL is centered around 7 weeks of challenges, a little friendly competition and the opportunity to earn awesome rewards. Participation is easy and FREE...and everything takes place on the Club Scrap Coffeehouse Chat Forum.

When you register, you'll choose your interest(s): Traditional scrapbooking, cardmaking or digital scrapbooking. You'll be randomly assigned to a team, be inspired by weekly challenges, and create pages or cards to help your team compete for rewards. Sounds like a win-win, right?

Registration starts February 4, and the fun officially starts February 11. Why not give it a shot? Fun AND rewards? What's not to like?

Creatively yours,
Karen

13 comments:

  1. Karen, I need a totally new team. Chat, appreciate, but won't get any scrapping done! We have two trips scheduled during that time and I'm not sure I will even get my stuff prepped. I do have a small project . . . perhaps I can do non-comp. Crazy year so far!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The non-competitive team is a great way to go, Beth! Less pressure, but still a great excuse to get stuff done. ;0)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait, it is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Beth must be my mom ;)

    I'm hoping to find some time in the next two weeks to match up some pictures to ALSB pages, I have so many of both and am drowning in supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait! Looking forward to it this time around as I missed Summer Camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drowning in supplies! Waiting...impatiently
    PSL can't come soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm looking forward to another PSL. It's kinda funny to think that this time last year I was scared to death to take the jump! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome, Holly! I'm glad you have that increased confidence after your first season of experience!

      Delete
  7. I have never done PSL or Summer Camp, but I am going to try PSL. Have no idea what to expect, except I'm hoping to get lots of pages done especially my son's shool albumns as he graduates in June.

    I have been spending time cleaning my scrap area so I am ready to go. Just a bit scared of getting in over my head, but it's sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do hope you'll join us, Kim! There's no pressure, and it's a great excuse to get crafty!

      Delete
  8. Did it last year and had awesome fun! I think I'll do cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was getting ancy that I might run short of cardstock

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol. As if that was possible! Maybe I just needed to hold some of the newer papers that go w my digis

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.