Monday, May 20, 2013

Club Scrap & OWH--Updates!

I can't tell you how excited I am about the Operation Write Home (OWH) card donations we've been receiving! Every time I see a box on my desk, I can't wait to tear into it to see what's inside. Many of my regular Birthday Card Swappers are sending in a few donation cards along with their birthday cards each month, too, and let me tell ya, they add up!

I actually sorted and counted another nice, big batch for shipping this afternoon, and I'm thrilled to update the OWH card counter once again:



We still have a way to go until we reach our goal, but with your help, I really think we can do it!

Speaking of Operation Write Home, mark your calendars for Memorial Day weekend:



The hop will take place on May 25. OWH is focusing on "Thank You" cards this round, and all of the artists will be using OWH sketches as inspiration for their creations. Club Scrap Creates is thrilled to participate again this year, and you can be sure Tricia and Kay will have their blogs in the hop as well. It should prove to be a very inspiring day.

Have a wonderful, creative week!

Karen



2 comments:

  1. Terrific, great job everyone with all the donations of OWH cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing that number climb!!!! DH and DD are not home tonight. I should get busy and add to that pile, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.