Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Half-way there?

Where has the time gone? Did you know we are almost half way through 2013? Wowza!

That means we are almost half way through another year of Weekly Chronicles!

We started Weekly Chronicles in 2012 as a way to encourage our members and customers to scrapbook or "chronicle" the little, everyday things. There's a new challenge topic every week of the year, so participants get at least 52 new and unique layouts by the end of the year.

Hope
Destination
It's great to see how differently each person interprets the challenge!

Reading

Friendship

Silly

Growth

Sound like something you might enjoy? Well, good news...you don't have to begin Weekly Chronicles on January 1...you can jump in any time! For more examples of great artwork, check out our online Weekly Chronicles Galleria. Want more info? Check out the Weekly Chronicles challenge thread.

C'mon over and join us...you'll be so glad you did!

Creatively yours,
Karen



4 comments:

  1. Awesome post and love all the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I can't believe it! Half way, hard to believe! Time flies and I have really enjoyed Weekly Chronicles! Love all the different pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - Ireally need to catch up, my mojo ran away so I think I need to just jump in and do and make my own mojo! Annette and Julie and Rachelle and a few others are always on track and it is really great to see stuff showing up all year and it is truly amazing how different they all are!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is the picture of the "silly dudes"! Love it! Well, I love 'em all! Thanks for leading the challenges every week, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.