Monday, September 30, 2013

Pattern Basics Mash Ups Challenge

Good Monday Morning everyone!
Birds of a Feather Blue, Papillon Purple, and Blossom Green with Pattern Basic Bright Brocade
Serenity Dark Gray and Blue with Pattern Basic Bright Brocade
Ever since Club Scrap released this versatile set of papers I have been inspired to create layouts and cards. The fun part about creating with these sets is mixing and matching my large stash of Club Scrap papers with them.

Over the weekend I posted a challenge on the Club Scrap Coffeehouse Forum to create mash ups of Club Scrap cardstocks and Pattern Basics. I spent some time creating a large set of my own Mash Ups and hope some of you will be inspired to come up with your own and add to my collection in the Club Scrap Impromptu Challenge Gallery.

Here are a couple of my favorite combinations.
Pattern Basics Brights Text, Salsa Turquoise, and Written Word Lavender
Pattern Basics Neutrals Notebook Page, Egyptian Embossed Blue and Textiles and Notions Gray
Pattern Basics Brights Notebook Page, Egyptian Embossed Orange, and Science Purple

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be inspired to join my challenge and make some Mash Ups of your own using the Pattern Basics.

Have a great week!










Julie

8 comments:

  1. OMG, Julie! Those color combos are absolutely stunning! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mash-ups, Julie! I love making those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just need to figure out where I put my Patterned Basics.... Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combos Julie, I get so caught up in the monthly kit that sometimes I forget how cool the Pattern Basics are with other CS papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What great color combinations. I just love the Pattern Basics for so many projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty and you have inspired me to mix it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee! Thanks Jill, hope you will share the mash ups with us on the forum!! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.