Saturday, March 1, 2014

Assembly Line Boot Camp--Week Four

***PETALS***

Participation is as easy as 1, 2, 3:

  1. Create a card, page, project or digital artwork featuring florals, including (but not limited to) paper or fabric flowers, die cuts, flower brads, floral ribbons, etc. Please remember to use at least 50% Club Scrap materials in your submissions.
  2. Scan or photograph your artwork and upload it to your favorite photo sharing site, the Club Scrap Community Galleria, or your personal blog, if applicable. 
  3. Use the inLinkz tool below to link your artwork to this blog post for everyone to enjoy. (The blue "Add your link" button at the end of this post.) Each link counts toward one entry for the weekly prize drawings, and a ten cent donation to Operation Write Home. Link deadline is 11:55 p.m. on Sunday, March 9, CT. That's 23:55 in military time, Recruits!
Additional Boot Camp Rec activities are taking place over at the Club Scrap Forum. Grab your canteen (with beverage of choice) and meet us in the mess hall for some chatter with fellow recruits HERE. Or check in with Drill Sergeant Lisa to get your questions answered HERE.

Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, March 10, so please make sure we can identify you by the information provided in the link. (We'll also post the winners on a special thread on the Forum.)

If you need help using the inLinkz tool, check out the tutorial video HERE.


8 comments:

  1. It might not seem like it outside but, Spring is coming to Club Scrap, I'm excited to work on this challenge. I see the Pure and Simple stencil as one technique being used on cards and possible layouts for my submissions this challenge. There are so many fun kits that fall into this category. Can't wait to see what various petals usage others come up with. Julie has posted a tissue challenge in the clubhouse that could also tie in with this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a great idea Ruby, tissue paper flowers as embellishments! Nice idea. Love this challenge, of course, flowers are my favorite and the Avant Garde stencil is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I have time to create this week, florals are my favorite embellisment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time posting this time around and I see that I am on the wrong blog post. But at least 2 of the pages would work for this challenge. So can I delete the ones that don't work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, you can easily delete your artwork by simply hovering over the bottom part of the photo here on the blog and you should see a small trash can allowing you to delete. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  5. I was going to comment that I couldn't believe someone had used the old Nautical anchor stamp, I thought I might be the only person who had it...then I realized it was my mom's card and a panel I had stamped for her...doh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time posting for ALBC. So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our random drawing winners for the Week Four challenge were:

    Marilyn L
    Tammy (tamlor)
    Kim K (drewmikemom)
    Regina H
    Debby H
    Roxanne (bossann)
    Jacque J
    Arlene
    April P
    Katie F

    Watch your inbox for your prize messages. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.