Monday, September 8, 2014

Top Six Posts

As we prepare to migrate our blog to clubscrap.com, I thought it would be fun to see which posts from past years were the most popular, with the exception of "spoilers". We've created some great projects together!

1. Handmade Box with Handle
It's a 2-3/4" origami box, and it's adorable. Get ready for gift giving season with a refresher on how to make this simple handmade box.


2. Serenity Shutterbox Project Video
This was a very unique Club Stamp project designed by Kay Williamson. The handmade frame is filled with papers connected to wooden vertical dowels. I can see why this was a hit!


3. Five Scrapbooking Tips
This post is well-supported by a recent blog entry called "Six Tips for Layout Design". I had forgotten about this discussion on how I place elements on a page during the assembly process.


4. Card Sketch #24
I've been doing card formulas forever, but this one inspired by Operation Write Home was very popular. It makes nine cards and uses (3) 12x12 papers and (3) 8.5x11 papers. Take another look at this winning how-to video!


5. Handmade Cards for Those Sad Days
I don't like to have a need for sympathy cards, but I appreciate having them ready to mail at a moment's notice. This blog entry comes with another great sketch and requires only four 8.5x11" coordinating papers.


6. CS Lite Bookshelves Spoiler Video
Our "spoilers" are among the most viewed posts on the blog, but this particular entry contained a "how-to" video featuring the one-sheet maze book project included in the Bookshelves Lite kit. It's a versatile project and can be made with any 12x12 paper. This is the top entry in the history of our blog!



We look forward to sharing many more creative projects and techniques on the blog in the years to come!

Tricia



9 comments:

  1. WOW, how fun to look back at some of our most popular posts. I just did the same thing recently with my Cape Scrapper Blog... Very interesting info. Love the Shutterbox project, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great!! I will have to revisit some of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinned them all to my Club Scrap board. So many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flash back! Definitely a couple of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So if I pin these blog posts, will the pins still work after you move the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see them all again,but also looking forward
    to the new forum and new favourites to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny that when a big change is looming, we all become nostalgic! But I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's hard to believe we've been blogging here for almost 2-1/2 years (since May 15, 2012). It's been a fun ride, and I look forward to lots more inspiration in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.