I hope your 2014 is off to a creative start!
Things are in full swing here at Club Scrap. Have you seen how the Graffiti Collection UM and the Fill-In Stencil work together? The "Love" and "Art" words can be stamped or stenciled on their own, but they nest perfectly together to create a mask for inking purposes.
|Graffiti Fill-In Stencil|
|Graffiti Collection UM|
Let's walk through the steps to make this fun Graffiti card.
1. Stamp the word "Art" onto a 4.5x6.5" White panel.
2. Cut a paper mask for the word "art", cover the word, and stamp additional images onto the panel.
3. Use the Fill-In Stencil, Neon Inks, and an ink applicator to add color to the word.
4. Use as many colors as you like!
5. Cover the word with the mask once again, and apply Neon Yellow ink to the outside of the word to create a glow. This extra step adds a lot of dimension to the image. Nest the panel onto a matte and card base.
Here are a few close-ups of Tricia's creations with this great crafting combo.
|Embellished with silver pen.|
|White Galaxy Marker enhanced!|
Tricia filmed a video to review the Greetings to Go cards for this month. Watch the stencil in use at the end of the video and pick up a few extra tips!
I'm looking forward to seeing the creations you will make in 2014!
Thank you for stopping by . . .
Kay at Club Scrap