Hi, Stamping Friends!
With the 4-up text weight prints and two additional 8.5x11 prints in the Club Stamp Graffiti paper collection, I had all sorts of colorful card making options this month. And between our polar vortex and the Alberta clipper, I'm so glad we had something cheerful to help us survive the month of January!
Here are your cutting instructions to make a total of fifteen standard-sized (A2) cards:
1. Trim both 8.5x11 White Text Prints vertically at 4.5 and 4". Cut each 4x11 horizontally at 5.75 and 5.25".
2. Score each of the seven papers listed in the diagram below vertically at 4.25". Cut horizontally at 5.5" and fold in half to make fourteen card bases.
3. Trim the 8.5x11 Black Smooth Plain horizontally at 10.5, 8.25 and 5.5". Trim the 2.75x8.5 horizontally at 8 and 4". Cut the 2.25x8.5 and .5x8.5 horizontally at 4.25". Score and fold the 5.5x8.5 horizontally at 4.25".
4. Trim the 8.5x11 White Smooth Plain horizontally at 9.25, 6.75 and 4". Cut the 4x8.5 horizontally at 6.75, 4.75 and 2.75". Trim the 2.75x8.5 and 2.5x8.5 horizontally at 7.5 and 3.75". Cut the 1.75x8.5 horizontally at 6.5 and 3.25".
5. Trim the 8.5x11 Black Smooth Plain vertically at 8 and 4". Cut each 4x11 horizontally at 10.5 and 5.25". Trim the .5x11 horizontally at 5.5".
I incorporated all sorts of techniques into the cards. I'll try to touch on just a few . . .
The rainbow on the left card panel was made with swipes of ink directly from the Neon Ink Pads. The panel on the right was done with the Neon Dabbers. Two great looks!
One 8.5x11 Black Smooth was trimmed into four 4x5.25" panels (see photo below). I brushed a coat of white acrylic paint onto each of them and used it as a stamping surface. The teens in my life are going to be so jazzed when they receive these lively cards.
Such a quick set of cards . . . I used the 8.5x11 White Smooth Print as the card base and layered strips of washi tape behind the panels on the two cards on the left.
The White Smooth panels are trimmed to fit quotes from the unmounted stamps in the collection. Each panel was edged with a Neon Dabber. Neon inks were used to alter the black/white panel in the card at right.
The quad printed panels make it so easy!
Check out the addition of the printed sequins included in the set!