Congratulations, Club Scrap, on your new blog! Here’s a little card project I wanted to share:
Michael Strong's Twelve-sided Star Card
Begin by stamping Michael Strong Rubber Stamp’s Cloisonné Hexagon twice using black dye ink onto your favorite colored cardstock.
- Using the diagram above as a reference, cut out each hexagon as seen in Step 1.
- Trim the diamond shapes from the remaining hexagon frame, and cut out the star shape from ONE of the hexagon shapes, as seen in Step 2. Once finished, you should end up with 12 diamond shapes, a small hexagon and a six-sided star.
- Tape or glue six of the diamond shapes to the front of the small hexagon, and glue or tape the remaining six diamonds on the back side of the hexagon, between the spaces created by the front star (as shown in Step 3).
- Add the small star shape to the top with dimensional tape.
- To finish, mount the twelve-sided star on black cardstock as shown.
Thanks again for the opportunity to be a part of your new blog.
Hugs from Mike & Carla