1. The People in my Life - David, my DSO of 32 years, my BFF Sharon who is like a sister to me, my Mom (who just turned 89!), my Step-Mom (who just turned 87 and is definitely a 2nd Mom to me!), and some really close friends (who are in many ways like family to me) - I'm very fortunate to have such special people in my life and I'm so thankful for each and every one of them.
2. Cruising - yeah, I love going on vacation, especially cruise vacations. I've been on about 30 already and I've already got one booked for next July.
3. Wine - red, white, bubbly or still, I really enjoy a nice glass (or 3) of wine. And recently, I've had the pleasure of drinking some very nice wines with some of my favorite people - it don't get much better than that (unless we were on a cruise, maybe!).
4. Club Scrap - oh c'mon, you knew that was coming, right? The products are amazing and the people - well, you probably know how great the people are already - so what's not to like?
5. Bourbon - I love good bourbon (Maker's Mark, Knob Creek, Booker's, etc.) - on the rocks, or with a splash of soda or ginger ale (or both) - yum!
6. Chocolate - preferably dark, but truthfully, I'll eat any kind at all. And chocolate is really good with red wine and bourbon!
7. The Greenwood Inn - a neighborhood restaurant here in RI, I've been a patron there for about 25 years and it's like visiting family whenever I'm there. And every Thursday, I post a photo of my drink (which usually involves bourbon) on my Thursday Night Beverages Facebook fan page - 95% of the time, that photo is taken at the Greenwood Inn.
8. Technology, specifically, Apple products - yup, I'm definitely an Apple fan - David and I each have a MacBook Pro laptop, an iPhone, an iPad, and various iPods and we now have an Apple TV, too - I can't imagine my life without Apple products!
9. Digital Crafting - I love Photoshop and Illustrator. I use Photoshop pretty much everyday (and Illustrator almost as frequently) and thanks to Jac (who is definitely one of those 'almost like family' people in my life), I've learned a lot about how to use Photoshop.
10. Coffee & Tea - yeah, I like both. Hot coffee - black, no sugar. Hot tea - ditto. Iced coffee - with cream and Splenda. Iced tea with lemon, no sugar. Now, you know it all!
11. Sabor - Brazilian churascarria (steakhouse) in Milwaukee. It's da bomb!
12. Weekends - I love to sleep in on Saturday morning. Then maybe grab my iPad and catch up on email and the news before I actually get out of bed - what a perfect way to start the day!
So there ya go - 12 of my favorite things - But I can't imagine dropping any of these things from my favorites list, so I think Ill just need to keep adding stuff to this list - 12 just won't be enough pretty soon!