We've included an adorable roll of Washi Tape in the Take Wing Lite kit. I stumbled upon this fun technique and thought I'd give 'er a go. It turned out pretty cute, so you'll want to try it, too!
1. Gather a few coordinating ink pads. For this round, I used CS Ruby, Peridot and Tangerine. You'll need washi tape and white paper. The matte finish of the Take Wing White is lovely for this technique.
2. Pull some tape away from the roll and carefully burnish it directly onto the width of the ink pad.
3. Place the inked tape onto the paper, burnish, and remove. Yep, the washi tape came right off. That's how it works!
4. Repeat with additional colors, using a new piece of tape each time.
5. Stamp a solid image onto the inked areas with India Black ink. The images on the Take Wing stamps are perfect for this. (The birds on a wire are on the Art Nouveau sheet, and the quote is from the FontArt UM.)
6. Create a finished card with your new piece of artwork.
7. Make another one with different inks and papers. (Ocean, Carnation and Orchid inks with Up, Up & Away papers featured here.)
Easy, right? Let me know how it works out for 'ya.
Have a creative week!