The creative thoughts are flowing for the Big Deal Custom Card Deck Project from yesterday's post! Just to name a few . . .
- 52 Reasons why I love You Mini Album
- Wallet-sized photo brag book that can be easily carried along
- A photo from each week of the year album
- Artist trading card collection holder
- Record lists, reminders, reasons, and ideas
Today I'd like to show you my "Deck With A Window" mini album.
With so many cards in the deck, I felt there were plenty to spare for cutting windows.
2. Rubber stamp and decorate cards.
3. Insert into the Card Deck Book.
4. To add more windows to the game, stamp large card suit shapes (Big Deal Collection UM) onto cards. Remove the shapes with a craft knife.
5. Decorate and layer onto other embellished cards in album. Fill album to desired thickness.
I'm looking forward to seeing the creations and mini albums you deal out with your project kit.
Kay at Club Scrap