Dear Club Stamp Members,
Your Big Deal Club Stamp Kit is on its way to you now!!!!!! I enjoyed using the small-scale prints so much, I simply had to post about it today.
|Cards featuring Big Deal Club Stamp Print|
First, a bit of prep before creating the cards: Cut one 8.5"x 11" text-weight print into 1" squares.
1. Use adhesive and grid ruler to adhere 1" squares in patchwork design onto a 4-1/4" x 6-1/4" matte, leaving 1/8" border.
2. Use Earth Ink to distress collaged artwork. Attach to 5"x7" card base.
3. Embellish with Big Deal Heart Brads and rubber stamped Collection UM sentiment.
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Card, A2 Envelope Size Card
1. Matte 1" print squares onto 1-1/4" Red Pearl. Adhere to card base in a grid pattern.
2. Assemble two rows on the top and one row on the bottom.
3. Rubber stamp sentiment onto 1" x 3-7/8" strip and attach. Add Heart Brads as desired.
1. Matte five 1" Square Prints onto 1-1/4" Square Red Pearl. Adhere to a stamped 2 x 7" Yellow strip.
2. Use Earth Ink to highlight raised pattern on Tan card base. Embellish strip with heart-shaped brad and adhere to front of card.
I hope you'll receive your Club Stamp Kit soon. Have fun and enjoy it! Not a Club Stamp member? Sign up HERE!
Thank you for stopping to take a look.
Kay at Club Scrap