On yesterday's post, I shared two stencil techniques for the Big Deal Lite stencil. Are you ready for two more? (If you followed the preparation steps outlined in yesterday's post, you should still have one black and one white panel left.)
Ombre Ink Technique
1. Use a foam tip applicator and dye inks to add a variety of color to the painted black panel.
2. Rubber stamp the panel with India Black Ink and small text image.
|Text stamp from Up, Up & Away CS UM|
Gelato Baby Wipe Color Infusion
1. Color the white paint on white panel with Faber-Castell Gelatos.
2. Activate and spread color with a water brush.
3. Use a moist baby wipe to remove excess color from the painted stenciled shapes.
|Sentiment stamp from Big Deal Greeting UM|
I hope you enjoyed all four of the stenciled background techniques. Which one do you think you'll try first? Leave me a comment below!
Kay at Club Scrap