After viewing your Trees ALSB and the Greetings To Go, you already have a good idea of what to expect when you receive your beautiful collection. Let's take an even closer look at one of the goodies inside the kit . . . the 1" Self-Adhesive Wood Tape.
|Wood Tape On Votive Candle Holder|
|Wood Tape Cut and Colored|
|Wood Tape Gift Tag|
|Rubber Stamped Wood Tape|
|Wood Tape Scrapbook Page Border Strip and Embellishment|
"Wood" you like to know more details? Read on!
Wooden Taped Votive
1. Use India Black Ink to rubber stamp onto tape.
2. Peel off backing and wrap around candle holder.
3. Add a candle and enjoy.
Wood Tape Cut & Colored Card
1. Use Grid Ruler and craft knife to cut tape into 1/4" strips.
2. Color by dragging ink pad over the wood tape strip.
3. Attach strips to card panel using a grid ruler for guidance.
4. Add sentiment and more strips, embellish.
Wooden Gift Tag
1. Use paper scrap as a backing and attach wooden tape seamlessly until completely covered.
2. Trim off uneven tape ends.
4. Attach an eyelet and ribbon for gift tag use.
Rubber Stamped Greeting
1. Rubber stamp onto wooden tape with the Trees Collection UM sentiment. Remove backing and attach to a card panel.
I hope you feel a bit more acquainted with this fun, easy-to-use Trees goodie. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll create with yours!
Kay at Club Scrap