The Trees Club Stamp Kit has just shipped and, if you're a Club Stamp Member, it's on the way to you now. Are you ready for a fun little technique that can be done with the Trees text-weight paper?
|Mini paper quilt featuring Trees Club Stamp paper.|
|Card and scrapbook page created with Trees Club Stamp papers.|
I adore the quad small-scale print included in the Club Stamp paper assortment each month, and it's perfect for this mini paper quilting technique!
|Trees Club Stamp Quad Print|
1. Punch 2" circles from lightweight print.
2. Use a scrap to cut out 1-3/8" square to use as a scoring template.
3. Place square in the center of circle and score on all four sides.
4. Fold on scored lines. Rubber stamp to embellish if desired.
6. Continue to attach in grid pattern.
|Greeting card featuring mini paper quilting technique.|
Arrange paper quilt squares to enhance your scrapbook page!
This is a very simple way to embellish this 8.5 x 11" layout; I don't think it needs much more than these three paper quilt diamonds.
|Paper quilt diamonds on scrapbook page.|
|Layout featuring Trees Club Stamp paper with paper quilt embellishment.|
I can't wait for you receive your Trees Club Stamp kit, too! Enjoy!!!
If you're not a member and want info, click HERE.
Thanks again for stopping by.
Kay at Club Scrap