They're great for demos at trade shows.
After a season at various Scrapbook Expos throughout the Midwest, I have quite a pile 'o tags! Many of them had artwork created with the Spring Chorus stencils and the WOW Spring Unmounted Stamps along with Gelatos and Big Brush Markers from Faber-Castell.
I spent a little bit of time on Saturday morning sifting through the tags and stamping them with a quote from the upcoming Fire & Ice unmounted stamp collection. (Spoiler alert!)
Then today, in a whirlwind ninety-minute card-making frenzy, I managed to complete a nice stack of beautiful "A2" cards.
1. Trim the tags horizontally at 5.5" and vertically at 3". (This will take off the reinforced hole at the top.)
2. Prep a coordinating stack of 5.5x8.5" scored and folded card bases.
3. Trim a complementary matte for the tags to 3.25x5.5".
4. Add a simple embellishment from your stash to each card, if you're in the mood.
5. Hand the cards to Kay Williamson and say, "Hey, can you take a few pictures of these?"
Well, you can skip step five.
But I needed to do that step so you could enjoy the results! I had two batches of cards in two color schemes.
|I diverted from the pattern listed in the steps above on this one . . .|
And there 'ya have it. Twelve cards in 90 minutes combined with a few days of playtime. I still have about 200 tags to go. But now that I have a system . . .
I hope your week is splendidly creative!