We're all having fun with the Hydrangeas Lite Stencil! Tricia's beautifully stenciled layout from yesterday is a tough act to follow, but this page has a different look.
|Background design created with the Hydrangeas Lite Stencil|
Hydrangeas Stencil and Gelatos
1. Spray Stencil with water (my stencil has been used a few times so it's a little stained).
2. Apply color from Faber-Castell Gelatos directly to the stencil.
3. Mist stencil with more water.
4. Press paper onto the stencil to transfer color.
5. Lift to reveal stencil image. Set aside to dry or use heat a tool to speed up the process.
6. Align the stencil over the image created with the gelatos. Fill in the image with an ink applicator and CS inks.
7. Conceal any imperfections by adding color splatters with Gelatos and a water brush. It's one of those "perfect imperfection" things that adds so much!
8. Add a single matted photo to the page and finish with a stamped sentiment and ribbon. (Hah. Tricia's project from yesterday required ten steps. I snuck through with only eight!)
For those of you lucky enough to be receiving the Lite collection, enjoy!
Thanks for crafting with me . . .
Kay at Club Scrap