|12x12 Layout Featuring Geometrics Bonus Stencils|
|Greeting Card created with Geometrics Stencils|
|Geometrics Paper Collection with stencil included.|
|Geometrics Stencil Bonus Pack|
1. Cut three panels to cover a 5x7" card. I used sizes 1-3/4x6-3/4, 2-7/8x2-1/2, and 2-7/8x4-1/8".
Use a Foam Ink Applicator and inks to stencil color onto each panel, changing stencil patterns as desired.
2. Spray mists for additional color and a textured look.
3. Remove stencil and set aside to dry.
4. Assemble stenciled panels onto the card and add a sentiment.
Stenciled Scrapbook Page
1. Cut Geometrics Brown Solid into (9) 3-3/4" squares. Randomly brush with tan acrylic paint (or any lighter color that coordinates with your photos), leaving some areas unpainted.
2. Stencil the pattern of your choice onto each square with black or brown acrylic paint.
3. Assemble the stenciled squares onto an 11.75" square Geometrics Brown Plain, and matte onto a sheet of 12x12 black from your stash. (I didn't end up using all nine stenciled squares since my 5x7" photo will cover the middle. I selected my eight favorites to use for the layout.)
4. Complete the page with a photo, Geometrics cutaparts, and ribbon.
I really like the mosaic look of this stenciled layout. The square frame that holds the journaling block is from the Hydrangeas Die Cut Tags. I painted it with the remaining brown paint on my brush so it would coordinate.
By the way, I also featured the Friends Stencil on my layout! I think it compliments the other Geometrics patterns, don't you?
I'm looking forward to seeing the canvases, cards and pages that you create . . .
Kay at Club Scrap