With the Picnic Kit finally on its way, it's time to start dreaming up what you'll do with this happy collection. Tricia's first layout featured a handmade crisscross flower embellishment she was inspired to make after seeing a pre-manufactured version in the craft store.
|Layout with Club Scrap's Picnic Collection|
1. Cut four 1/2x3-1/2" paper strips. Place adhesive onto the center of each strip.
2. Fold outside edges to the center to form a paper loop.
3. Repeat for all remaining strips.
5. Adhere the two remaining strips in an angled crisscross pattern.
6. Place a Sticky Back Gem in the center of the flower.
7. Embellish your pages and cards with the completed flowers.
Change the length and width of the strips to alter the size.
|Crisscross flower made with 1/4x2-1/2" paper strips.|