Roll out the birthday candles with our Picnic Club Stamp print!
As seen on Pinterest, this fun candle birthday card was a snap to make using the Picnic Club Stamp Text Weight Print and string from the Embellishment Pack.
Follow these steps to make your candles.
1. Cut 2x3" rectangles from the text weight print. Trim as many rectangles as you would like. (I rolled seven candles.) Start rolling on the 2" edge.
2. Tighten the paper roll to birthday cake candle width.
3. Brush glue onto the edge of the paper roll and seal to make a cylinder.
4. Cut a 3/4" length of string. Dab glue into one end of the candle roll.
5. Insert the wick into the candle.
6. Stamp a sentiment onto the lower center of a card panel. Starting from the center and working outward, adhere the candles to the panel with Bookbinding Glue.
7. Matte onto card base, embellish, and enjoy giving this card to someone that appreciates fun birthdays!
Roll out the birthday candles for your next handmade card creation. No matches or calories involved!
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Kay at Club Scrap