Get ready to take this interactive card for a spin!
1. Stamp the Cinema Collection UM movie projector image onto a 4.5x6.5" Black panel with White Pigment ink.
2. Cut a 4.5" circle from White Plain; punch a hole into the center.
3. Stamp quotes and sentiments around outside edge of the circle with coordinating inks. (I used Lagoon, Orchid and India Black.)
4. Punch a hole near the lens of the stamped movie projector to create a pivot point.
5. Use a ruler and craft knife to cut a 2.25" angled line extending from the projector lens.
6. Add a second 2.25" angled cut, as shown.
7. Use a craft knife to cut along the edge of the projector lens. This will create a triangular flap.
8. Insert a brad into the pierced hole.
9. Slide the White stamped circle into place, positioning the circle on top of the angled cuts, and push the mini brad prongs through the corresponding pierced hole.
10. Flatten the brad spray on the back.
11. Place adhesive on the back of the Black panel. Do not apply adhesive to the White circle.
12. Nest the panel onto a matte and layer onto a folded 5x7" card base.
Spin the circle to feature the stamped quotes. Fun, right?
I wish you a creative day!
Kay at Club Scrap