The Page-in-a-Pocket Album included in the CS Cinema collection is a quick project to assemble. Once you learn how easily it comes together, you'll want to make more!
Page-in-a-Pocket Album Kit
Adhesive or CS Bookbinding Glue/Foam Brush
Scissors or Craft Knife and Cutting Mat
Envelope Punch Board
Cinema Embellishment Pack
1. Nest the "Now Showing" portion of the White Cutapart from the Embellishment Pack onto the 3.75x4" Black Matte included in the project kit and set aside.
2. Score each Wine pocket page horizontally at 2.5 and 6.75" and vertically at .75".
3. Place the Black Spine vertically into the Score-Pal and score at 1.5, 1.75, 2, 2.25, and 2.5".
15. Center the nested cover panel onto the front page of the book.
16. Place an Aqua page insert vertically on an Envelope Punch Board. Center the left corner onto the board and punch.
17. Slide the paper left to the 2.75" measurement and punch.
18. Use a scissors or craft knife to remove the strip of paper past the punched area to create a tab.
19. Punch the upper right corner of each page with the corner rounding side of the punch. Repeat steps 16-19 for all Aqua page inserts.
20. Flip every other Aqua page to alternate the direction of the tabs.
21. Adhere the tab labels from the White Cutapart included in the Embellishment Pack to the tabs.
22. Slide the Aqua page inserts into the Wine pockets.
23. Decorate the cover, pockets, tabs, and inserts as you wish!
We hope you enjoy this sweet little project. Be sure to share the results with us!