|Picnic - "I love you so much I could squish you."|
Make your stencil images pop with this clever shadow technique!
Here is how it's done . . .
1. Stencil the Tin Tiles image at an angle onto white paper using Ash Ink.
2. Move the stencil slightly to offset the image.
3. Fill in the stencil with turquoise chalk ink.
|The ink was a goodie in the Artifacts Lite kit.|
4. Remove the stencil to reveal the shadowed art.
5. Cut the art into four 4x5.25" panels.
6. Attach the panels to four Salsa Blue 5.5x8.5" folded cards.
7. Time to add your sentiments. Don't be afraid to mix up your kits. I chose stamps from PSL Bugs and Picnic.
8. Too much white space? Stamp a sentiment onto white paper and layer with a coordinating mat.
|Take Wing - "Make today ridiculously amazing."|