Okay, I am even surprising myself here! I used my filmstrip die twice in one month, WOW. Check out this blog post where I made a homemade embossing plate.
Next I will use it to create an embellishment for layouts 7&8 from the Cinema ALSB.
1. Create an 8.5x11 print using Time of Your Life and Cinema digital kits.
2. Print image onto plain white paper.
3. Trim a 1.75x11" strip and attach to one sticky side of a piece of double sided sticker paper (goodie included in the Fire and Ice kit).
4. Die cut the filmstrip from hybrid paper + sticker sheet.
5. Remove backing paper and attach to your layout. TIP: I reattached my filmstrip "sticker" to the uncut backing sheet and inked the edges to create more dimension.
6. Adhere die cut embellishments to scrapbook pages.
|Cinema ALSB layout 7|
|Cinema ALSB layout 8|
Have you ever found die cut shapes that work perfectly with your Club Scrap kits?
Share your favorite pairings in the comments section below.
Enjoy the rest of your week!