The Lite Dungarees Kit just shipped yesterday and I love the Cutaparts in this collection!
|Lite Dungarees Kraft Cutapart used as embellishments.|
The Kraft Cutapart used here is part of the Dungarees Lite Kit, and it's also available as part of a 3-Pack in the store if you need more for your layouts.
The cutapart comes complete with little registration marks for easy trimming. I chose to cut apart the "Together we make a family" quote into smaller pieces for a different look.
I added color using a white pen before attaching it to the page using foam squares.
|Dungarees Lite Kraft Print Layout|
Let's take a closer look at the Roman Numeral section of the cutaparts.
1. Instead of cutting them apart individually, keep the four sections together.
2. Using a grid ruler, score along the left border of each image.
3. Cut along the other three sides of each image with a craft knife and grid ruler.
4. Use the bone folder and grid ruler to open the doors on the score line.
5. Create a mini door pull with Washi Tape, which is included in the Lite Kit.
6. Attach to your page and fill each door with desired photos, rubber stamping and journaling.
|Dungarees Lite Kit Layout on Plain Blue|
Kay at Club Scrap